Commercial Financing Solutions to Help Your Business Succeed
CounselPro Lending offers a wide range of commercial financing programs to help businesses of all sizes thrive. We provide business loans that are tailored to suit various objectives, and we maintain extensive partnerships with investors and other sources of financing. This approach allows us to structure and quickly secure customized funding that closely fits your deals or goals.
Extensive Financial Solutions
We offer numerous specialized types of financing that are designed to meet your operating needs or facilitate your upcoming transactions. Our commercial finance options include:
- Commercial real estate financing, hotel financing and SBA financing
- Equipment leasing, financing and leaseback programs
- Accounts receivable financing
- Hard money and bridge loans
- Business acquisition financing
- Private equity and venture capital
We offer numerous economical solutions that are fit for small and emerging businesses, along with higher-value loans that can meet the needs of large and well-established companies.
Personalized Approach to Financing
We pride ourselves on providing attentive, dedicated service to each client. We will never suggest generic solutions that don’t ultimately position your business more strongly. We strive to understand your company, your deal and your goals so that we can find the financing option that offers the greatest benefits in the long run.
To improve the financial state of your business, get started today by calling us at 1-888-292-3322 to find out if you qualify for a small business loan.
Small Business Loans up to $350k
Pre-qualify in 5 minutes and get funds as fast as 7 days. Fast, easy and low monthly payments. Lots of small businesses qualify for our SBA loan product.
- YES: US citizen or legal permanent resident
- YES: Good credit
- NO: Bankruptcies or foreclosures in the last 3 years
- NO: Prior default on government backed loans
- YES: 2+ years in business
- YES: Cash flow to support loan payments
- NO: Outstanding tax liens